GIN HIRE FAQ’s
1) What is on offer?
We offer mobile bar solutions adequate to cater for small scale to medium scale events (parties, weddings, celebrations, unveilings, activations, year-end functions, golf-days etc…) incorporating bar service, bar tools, ancillary mobile bar solutions.
2) What do you get with a Mobile Bar Hire Package?
Drinkware, Glassware, Labour, Beverage Sourcing, Bar Tools and Equipment.
3) How long do you work for at an event?
Each period of engagement is pre-determined by the event owner / organiser and is agreed upon beforehand; however additional hours of service can be arranged on the date of the event at an additional cost to the event owner / organiser.
4) Is it compulsory to utilise all services/products as quoted in the Bar Hire Package(s)?
Yes; it is mandatory for you to use all the listed services so as to allow us to deliver an efficient service that meets you’re expectations without compromising on our service offering to the event owner and/or planner.
Additional items such as: Beverage Cooler Rentals, Slush Puppy Machine Rentals, Draught Tap Rentals, Drinkware Branding are afforded to those that are interested at preferential rates by virtue of making use of the mobile bar hire package.
5) Can I hire the equipment without the Mobile Bar Package(s)?
Yes. We will quote you based on your requirements; however mention is to be made that you would not be able to attain preferential pricing which is afforded to those who take up the Mobile Bar Hire Package suite(s).
6) What is offered in the Standard / Premium Spirit Set?
Classic Gin Set:
Strettons , Belgravia, Gordons, Origin, Seagrams,
Premium Gin Set: Tanqueray, Bombay, Beefeater, Whitley Neill, Sugarbird
Lux Gin Set: Hendricks, Musgrave, Six Dogs, Inverroche, Mirari, The Botanist, Beefeater 24,Tanqueray 10 & other Craft Gin Brands
7) Do you charge a deposit?
Yes, a deposit is levied in order to secure bookings and therefore serves a reservation fee.
8) What us a difference between a Bartender, a Mixologist & a Bar Runner?
A Bartender: A person serving drinks at a bar without mixing cocktails.
A Mixologist: A person who is skilled at mixing cocktails and other drinks.
A Bar Runner: Assists with preparation of the bar area, assists bartender and/or mixologist.
9) Why do I need a Shift Manager?
The shift manager oversees the preparations and the running of the bar on behalf of the client and is also on hand to assist should there be a need for an additional set of hands when the event progresses.
10) How much does it cost to deliver?
All deliveries made within reason and within the Johannesburg Metropolitan are for free – this though is at the absolute discretion of Satori Events Management & Promotions. A minimum fee of R200 applies for delivery, setup and collection.
When ordering, please mention your location and we will quote you accordingly.
Generally, we can deliver to anywhere within reason, and further; subject to our delivery schedule. Please call if you are unsure whether you lie within our delivery zone.
11) Can I pick up the equipment myself?
No, all deliveries are charged separately.
12) Do you rent out Glassware?
Yes, we do. We charge various rental fees and require a refundable deposit for all rentals. Breakages are billed from R10 – R50 depending on the glass type.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer(s) include: Draught Tap,Cups, Keg(s) along with tapping equipment
- Barman Fee Charged Separately.
- Delivery Fee billed separately . Collections available upon request.
- Substitution of products included in the combos is not permitted
- Craft Beer is Limited to: Mad Giant, Striped Horse, Darling Brew
- Cider Options Limited to: Alpha Cider & Loxtonia
- Offer limited to 30L Kegs unless stated otherwise on the combo offering
- We reserve the right to amend combos with equal value product(s)
- We reserve the right to limit the availability without prior notice