1. User Consent.
2. A Note to Users Outside South Africa.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including South Africa, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address,
- When you utilise or use our Services, we and /or our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services offered on our online store.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- facilitate online payment for services requested;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers, including, but not limited to, stylists, to: help schedule in-home beauty services, conduct online chat, provide you with the Services; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services.
(c) Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
(a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us;
(c) to protect or defend our rights or property or that of other users of the Services; and/or
6. Third Party Websites.
7. Our Relationship with Third Party Services.
We may offer you interfaces that allow you to connect with third party services and social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, X and Whatsapp (as noted above, collectively, “SNS”) through our Services.
8. Security of Your Personal Data.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Contact Information.
Please e-mail us at Hello@satorievents.co.za or contact us at the following phone number: +27763477602 / +27871493149.
We wish to advise and confirm that by accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read all of the privacy terms and the POPI disclaimer wherein you understand and agree that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by the “owner” of this website and such use may include placing such information in the public domain.
Further by continuing to access this website you specifically agree that the Company will use such information provided by you, irrespective of the nature of such information. However the company will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes it has been provided.
Please note that by submitting information via this Website, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please exit this page and do not access or use the website.